Wednesday 22 August 2012

Capture the Colour

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/capture-the-colour/

So I wanted to put together a colour slide of five colours : Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and White and these pictures were all taken in London in the year of the Olympics.

Red was me at the Royal College of Art's summer ball - infront of the Red Dada wall.
Green was an art installation infront of a wall of beer bottles
Blue was at the Secret Cinema event for the movie Promethius - all the freaky little bottles in the blue light
Yellow was in NYC when I saw Avenue Q at the theatre
White was the pavlova mergaine that I made for a dinner party with friends




My favourite bloggers who I think should follow this : Run-riot.com and Londontheinside.blogspot.com and Stellaswardrobe.blogspot.com and Londonshopfronts.com and Londoneater.com and Stylebubble.co.uk
I've told them all about it on twitter too!

1 comment:

  1. To each blog out there, ricocheting on Google News isn't some purposeless wealth. It's a key that effects their very survival. The thing is, Google has gave structures concerning necessities for when to set a site on its course of action of updates. For example, to ricochet on Google News, your blog should be something that leaves an interest, and not simply be checked by an individual in his room. high authority blogs

    ReplyDelete